Tuesday, April 8, 2014

What do these adorable porches have in common with Altobelli Peterson Construction?...Nothing really! Just wanted to share :)

HaPpY tUeSdAy!!
..Since I still have "reigns" over Altobelli Peterson Constructions facebook...
I have to Share these adorable..
"porch ideas"

I know, I know, what does this have to do with Altobelli Peterson Construction...
nothing really?
In all seriousness...I know how I can relate this...
Altobelli Peterson Construction..DOES DO DECKS!!!
..and decks are like porches, right?

Look at the adorable "deck" or "porch" ideas...

Love the turqouise hooks with numbers & the contrast with the red pillows :)


Never thought of doing a summer wreath...
Look how adorable this is...ooooh, "S" for Shelby


...Awe, an adorable "porch rules" sign!!!



...Love, Love this adorable porch swing below!!
That is truly "my goal" this summer for my front porch :)



..Now don't forget...Altobelli Peterson DOES DECKS....call them @ 744-3350!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment