Saturday, April 19, 2014

Life is Like a Game of Scrabble!!


"Hoppy" Saturday 
From 
Altobelli Peterson Construction
(a.k.a. "dear wife")

Hope everyone is having fun
preparing for 
Easter!

I have soooo much to do still to prepare
and here I am blogging..
Oh well, it's my outlet..

I wanted to share with you this adorable Easter baskets I found on Sweet Savannah blog..

Kind of my Inspiration...
(I try not to go overboard because that's not what Easter is about!)
    I thought this basket represented some fun things to enjoy without going out of control!


My Sweet Savannah blog
http://mysweetsavannah.blogspot.com/
Sooooo...
tomorrow we are hosting the Easter Festivities...

I don't have a lot of "decor" set out, but I do have the Game of Scrabble

..Check this out!
Grab out your Game and Just start spelling..
Fours Marrs & One Venus Blog
http://www.fourmarrsonevenus.com/2012/03/diy-rascally-rabbit.html
Or add a Little Spring Touch...
Happy Easter
Easter
Spring
Risen
Jesus
Bunny
Egg Hunt

Isn't Life Like the Game of Scrabble?
You take a chance.
Never knowing what your going to get.

Some "choices" are better than others..

Even though we don't always draw the best letters..
We can take what we are given,
and turn it into something
worth a lot of "points"!

Happy Easter from Altobelli Peterson Construction!!!

Don't forget to call us for all your 
Siding
Roofing
Gutter
window
and
Deck Needs
218-744-3350

Shelby :)



No comments:

Post a Comment