Thursday, April 24, 2014

These are a few of my favorite things :)

Happy Thursday
from
Altobelli Peterson Construction
(a.k.a "dear wife")

I have entitle this post...
" a few of my favorite things"

Here we go...

"When the dog bites
when the bee stings
when I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
and 
then I don't feel so bad..."
"these are a few of my favorite things"

Walls with Chalk on them :)
Courtesy of:


and
Fun Lockers for bedrooms

Old Library Catalogs in houses


New Gutters


New Siding


New Metal Roof



New Windows!!

and...
The Crew :)

BrOwN pApEr PaCkAgEs
Tied up in String...
These are a few of my favorite things!!

Hope you enjoy them!
Guess What..
The schedule is filling up fast!
..make sure to get on it so you are guaranteed  
to get on the schedule!

If you want..
*awesome customer service
*friendly workers
*a licensed, insured company
*A company that is here to stay!
*a product that withholds the frozen tundra
and a 
owner who takes pride in his work..

Give Altobelli Peterson Construction a call:
218-744-3350
or message me & I can help you!

loves,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment