Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Get your head, I mean books out of the Gutter!!!

Happy Tuesday 
From
Altobelli Peterson Construction!!
(a.k.a "dear wife")

how is everyone doing today?

I am in the
HOME IMPROVEMENT/DECORATING MOOD :)
It's my ADHD...
I am always "hopping" around the house from one project to the next!
*don't judge me. LOL

Hope you are in the decorating mood too
 because
i found some awesome
DIY IDEAS that I have to share with you!!
Up 1st:
This adorable boys room.
(which you could do this anywhere)
mudroom, laundry room...etc.

All they did was paint pegboard
&
added some hooks and baskets :)

Adorable...just use pegboard to hang things
http://whiteandgolddesign.blogspot.com/2012/11/thoughtful-design-series-henrys-nursery.html

Now...
Look what they do with Gutters
(yes, Altobelli Peterson sells Gutters)

You could pull this off anywhere!
Book shelves...
How awesome is that!!

Gutters as book shelves!
http://www.balancinghome.com/2012/01/reading-corner-update-added-storage.html

This is super fun to...
Just taking Letters, painting them, and spelling out something fun...

Love this!!


Well,
I hope you too
are 
Inspired...

Inspired to
put your own creation..
your own taste..
your own "personal touch"...
to your home!!

Thanks again for taking the time to read the blog...

If you are looking to do some home remodeling this Spring..
Give the awesome guys at Altobelli Peterson Construction a call @
1-218-744-3350

They can help you with all your:
Siding
Roofing
Gutter
Window
Door
or 
Deck Needs...

or Just Message me & I can schedule an appointment for you!

Thanks,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment