Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Introducing...Do it yourself..."Wife tip of the day"


Happy Tuesday
From
Altobelli Peterson Construction
(a.k.a "Dear Wife")

I'd like to introduce you to 
"Do-it-yourself..Wife tip of the Day"

Featured this Lovely Tuesday (Courtesy of Pinterest)
Introducing....
the
"organization station"

All you need is:
*3 book shelves (these featured are from Ikea)
*Turn one of the book shelves on it's side
and 
*then Paint one side with chalkboard paint

...Add a couple baskets and Bam!! you are one "organized mama"!
SiDe NoTe:  I am not an organized mom.
I do not claim to be..
But,
I absolutely LOVE the look of trying to be organized!

Also..
I love, love, love this look...
COME ON..EVEN US "NON-MARTHA" MAMA'S COULD PULL THIS OFF!


Now, since this is Altobelli Peterson Constructions blog...
I should some how try to relate this to them....

hmmmmm....

i know...
Do you any of you know "my dear hubby"?
..a.k.a.
Owner, Travis Peterson..

He is like all those pics above..
Organized
cute
timely
affordable :)
built solid & tough..
and
Adorable!

He is all things awesome..
with that,
You can trust him..
you can trust him with your home..
you can trust his products..
"He wants the best for his customers"
so, with that..

If you shopping for:
Siding, Roofing, Gutters, or Windows..
Give Altobelli Peterson Construction a call
@
218-744-3350
or 
message me and 
I "dear wife" can schedule a Free Estimate!
Luvs,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment