Friday, April 25, 2014

I guess you could call me a "pinterest copy cat"! I am not going to "fancify" if for you!




HaPpY fRiDaY
From
Altobelli Peterson Construction!!
(a.k.a "dear wife")

I have Exciting News..
we hit
1,000 pageviews...
Thanks for "hanging" with us...

Speaking of hanging...
My Kids NEVER EVER EVER
hang their jackets up...
Do yours?
or 
Is it just my awful parenting abilities?

So...
I totally admit..

I am a 
"pinterest copy cat"
I did this exact same thing seen below in our front entry closet.

Well, I should admit
 I did not do it...
I told "dear hubby" to do it...
and 
he agreed, 
Can you believe it?
We agreed. On something...
Now that is something to brag about.

ANYWAYS..back to my story!

WE DID exactly like THIS....



Because my CHILDREN
Do not, I repeat, Do not.
Hang up there coats with a hanger!!!!

But...
they will
THROW THEM ON A HOOK..
(yes, I'm bragging about my children again)

So, Consider changing out your rod
and
getting "hooked" up with hooks...

So, here is OUR Version...


I am not going to "fancify" it for you..

Because this is our Reality..
We have jackets.
We have shoes.
We have dirt, rocks, sand, mud.
We have a dog, a leash, a crazy Life..

So. If we can do it. You can too.

Another thing you can do...
If you have projects is to..
 Call Altobelli Peterson Construction for all your
Roofing
Siding
Gutter
window
or 
Deck needs at 1-218-744-3350 or Just Message me! :)

happy Friday everyone.
Shelby


No comments:

Post a Comment