Monday, April 6, 2015

It happened today...it finally happened...It was like a Rocket Soaring in the Sky!

 Greetings, From Altobelli Peterson Construction. Hope everyone is doing well!

I have some exciting news...yep, very exciting news! Wait for it, wait for it.....

 *I FINALLY, I mean Finally  got my own email address at Altobelli Peterson Construction.
Do you know what this means??


.. I know, I know...many of you are thinking "big deal" it's just an email...but, to me, an email address represents so much more! It means I am officially "part" of the Altobelli Peterson Team! It has been something "this dear wife" has been working for and waiting for. It happened today, to "dear hubby" it was no big deal, but to me, it was like a Rocket Soaring in the Sky....

Do you know what this means?

 YOU AND I can now connect on a more intimate level...not just facebook (where I have been stationed..waiting patiently to jump on the Altobelli Peterson team)

No, you and I can talk and chat about Decorating & home improvement& paint color& exciting things on a more intimate Level...Like long lost friends..we can email!


This Represents STRENGTH,  INDEPENDENCE & possibly even a job at "dear hubby's" business..
Which I have been working towards for a couple years now! He even actually brought me a cup of coffee this morning...I know, I too couldn't believe it!

It was like conquering a hay bail...like conquering a marathon!



So, What does Email mean for You and I...Friendship & Connection.. about everything Home Improvement....But, in order for this awesome relationship to bloom like a flower in the Spring
Two things must happen...

#1. I give you my New Altobelli Peterson construction email:  speterson@abcironrange.com


#2. You email me your email so I can email you all the fun happenings at Altobelli Peterson Construction!
For example...Coupons, DIY tips, the newest products, decorating questions, and funny stories of how I torture my hubby at work!

*Let this amazing Relationship begin...please take two little seconds out of your busy day to send me a quick email & we can blossom in the Home Improvement Garden of Fun!!

Peace Out Everyone,
Shelby Peterson
Altobelli Peterson Construction
speterson@abcironrange.com  (whoop, whoop)



No comments:

Post a Comment