Wednesday, April 16, 2014

I got promoted...plus an awesome DIY plank wall for $100

Happy Wednesday Everyone
From
Altobelli Peterson Construction!
(a.k.a "dear wife")

Hope you day is off to a great start...

Mine was interesting so far....
~My twins turned "10" today
~ 14 year old brother made them breakfast & left mama bear the mess
~I bought the wrong cupcakes for their class (no, I didn't bake them!)
~I didn't buy enough cupcakes for every teacher in the school!! (i know what was I thinking!)
~Husband went out of town, back today
and
~We barely made the bus...

But, 
all in all....
it could have been worse, Right?

ANYWAYs....
I have to share this..

Found an awesome
~Do it Yourself~
Plank wall!!
all for $100!!
Courtesy of Shanty 2 Chic
(link below picture)



For  full directions follow the link to
Shanty 2 Chic Blog
http://www.shanty-2-chic.com/2013/10/diy-plank-wall.html
I also have some exciting news!!
Things are picking up at Altobelli Peterson for me
dear husband
already
Promoted me...
Yes, I already got a promotion..
(I haven't really made it into the office yet, but I know it won't be long)
Guess what..I get to NOW do..
Book work...
Entering, re-entering data, pages & pages...Isn't that sweet?

Okay, I'm lying it isn't sweet...but, I guess I'll take it..

I want to be with the customers.
I want to help decorate & design for the customers..

In due time.
In due time.

But, in the mean time!!

If you are looking for 
Roof
Gutter
Siding
Windows

Give us a call @ 1-218-744-3350 
and a friendly consultant can help you :)
or 
Message me & I can hook you up!!

Peace out Homies,
Shelby



No comments:

Post a Comment