Monday, April 21, 2014

I have an addiction & need a basket intervention.

Happy Monday 
From Altobelli Peterson Construction
(a.k.a "dear wife")

Well, the holiday is behind us
and
now we can 
"spring ahead"
with your home improvement ideas!

I HAVE A CONFESSION.
IT IS SERIOUS.

I have an addiction.
To baskets....

ALL KINDS OF BASKETS..

BIG BASKETS, LITTLE BASKETS, SQUARE BASKETS, ROUND BASKETS,
TALL BASKETS, SMALL BASKETS...
IT NEVER ENDS!!

I need a basket intervention!
Here are some awesome ideas you can do with baskets...

I found this one on pinterest. 
They take an old ladder & add baskets...
how cute is this?

This one is a book case...and they just added..
basket after basket after basket...
Can you stand it?

Love this DIY crate holder
For...
Baskets...Yes, Baskets!!!

Love this one!
http://onlythebestdiy.tumblr.com/post/82821664320/crates-and-baskets-this-is-just-cute-i-dont
If you too are a basket addict.
You are not alone.
I am here for you!!

Along with "springing ahead"
Have you thought about your outdoor home improvement needs?

Do you need a new roof?
Would you like to replace a window?
A new front door?
Is your siding in need of replacing?
Or
Maybe your cabin needs a new deck!

If you do,
consider giving us a call at
 Altobelli Peterson Construction
1-218-744-3350
or
You can Just give me a message on facebook and I can help you too!

Thanks again for listening to my problem!!
Loves,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment