Friday, April 1, 2016

Well Played Dad, Well played!! Here are some last minute April Fool Pranks!

Happiest Friday
&
Happiest April Fools Day!

I was going to paint my son's nails this morning
 (my good friend did this to her son and he was mortified all day), 
I had this big plan...
sneak to their rooms in the middle of the night and paint them bright red..

But...
 I just couldn't do it!!
The torture they would have to endure all day was enough to make this mama feel guilty.

So..we couldn't let them off scott free
Travis, instead, decided to aim the shower head facing out..
so when they turned on the faucet, that cold shower blasted them square in the face. 

As each kid took a turn,
 I heard "dear hubby" laugh hysterically
The boys even agreed, 
"Well played dad, Well played!"



I just LOVE April fools...
However, I can never think of any way ahead of time.

I have heard a few funny ones already this morning!

If you haven't got a chance to trick your family..
Try one of these fun April Fools Jokes

1. Cream cheese replacing deodorant!
Now, that is a good one.
Found on Pinterest! No direct link.
2. MACARONI AND CHEESE ORANGE JUICE

3. Swap pudding for Mayonnaise

4. Cover a hallway with cups!!



5. Paint a bar of soap with nail polish



I hope these Inspired You!

The Kids might not think your cool...
but now who looks the fool!!!

On a more serious note, Come Visit us at the Iron Range Home and Boat show in Virginia!
We for sure will not fool you with our prices!!

Enjoy Your Friday!
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment