Monday, April 4, 2016

Money Saving Monday

I don't know about you, but in our family we GO THROUGH the cereal.

It's probably my lack of "breakfast making" skills
that make the cereal demand high at our house!

Please tell me I am not alone in this!

With three boys & a girl I feel like we could go through a box every few days!

That's why, I wanted to share with you 
my "trick" for saving on "Trix" & all General Mills Cereal this week.

Let's Call In Money Saving Monday

This Week Super One had quite a few items on sale in the cereal department,
this lead to some awesome savings!

Here are my cereal savings...

Let's take any General Mills 10.7 oz. Cereal product

Normal Price: $3.49
Super One Sale Price: $2.99
Coupon from http://www.coupons.com/ : .75 cents off any General Mills Cereal

Sample Coupon on website:


Your total per box of General Mills: $2.25/box
This applies to any General Mills Cereal!
I purchased Trix, Coco Puffs, & Golden Grahams


Also, Super One has Kellogg's cereal on sale (limit 2) for $1.66
Now that's Super Savings!

This is the time to Stock up!

With all my coupons, I saved $53.00 during my grocery store trip.
It took maybe 30 minutes of preparation!

I strongly suggest you check out the website:
http://www.coupons.com/
It seriously is filled with amazing savings!

You will never ever pay full price for:
Shavers
Shampoo
Lotions
Paper Towl
Toothpastes
Tide

..The List is Never Ending with Legitimate Manufacturers Coupons!

I share my posts in hope this helps even just one person!
 I hope you are one :)

Enjoy this Money Saving Monday!
If you like what you read, share this with others so we can all being Coupon saving warriors together!

Love,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment