Thursday, April 14, 2016

Today her "tutu was in a tangle".


It was one of those mornings...
Ya, "that one"

Anything I did.
Anything I tried.
Didn't work.


....this morning,
my 5 year old little lady
"Had her tutu in a tangle"

Normally our "dear daughter"
has fairly good mornings
but Today,
Nothing was going right..
Wrong outfit
wrong socks
wrong underwear
wrong breakfast
wrong jacket
wrong mother

She had her tutu in a tangle..
and there was no way I would win.

It didn't last long though,
once we got in the car 
with her
juice box, banana, blanket, and "the right shoes"
 we were all set..
I looked in the rear view mirror 
and
she was her old self.

In One Minute, everything changed...
She looked at me like the past half an hour never happened.

But..
in all honesty
I guess we all have those days sometimes! 

There are many days she see's me frazzled.
Many days she loves me despite my flaws..
 She still holds my hand & gives me kisses goodbye!

She won't ever catch me in a tutu,
Oh wait.....
 Okay, she may never see me again in a tutu
but 
I'll hold her wearing a tutu everyday for the rest of my life if I could!

Enjoy your day 

don't be too hard on yourselves if you had a bad day!
Things will turn around.

You'll look in the rear view mirror..
smiling with your coffee..
.and feel back to normal in no time!

Loves,
Shelby 

No comments:

Post a Comment