Sunday, April 10, 2016

Super Sunday Cereal Savings....$1.16 for Rice Krispies/Frosted Flakes

Sometimes on Lazy Sunday days..
I do some "serious" couponing
 then..
I take my finds
and
share them with my awesome blogger family.

This Super Saving
is
 for those of you who have a Super One available to you!

This past week,
there is a coupon for 
Kellogs Cereal & Pop Tarts for
$1.66
(that's already a great price)

Now,
go to
 and
 Print the .50 cents off Coupon for Frosted Flakes/Rice Krispies

 
That brings your Cereal Price to:
$1.16

You have a Super Cereal Sunday Saving!!

If you Like this Saving
Pay if Forward
&
Share it with your Friends!!

We can all use a great deal!!

If you didn't have a chance to read my Do-it-Yourself Project
Check out the link here:
http://altobellipetersonconstruction.blogspot.com/2016/04/rulers-rulehow-do-you-think-these.html


No comments:

Post a Comment