Tuesday, April 12, 2016

The magnetic force of the $1.00 section led me to the perfect sign!

Happy Terrific Tuesday Everyone!

The Sun is out, let's Spring into a project!

If you remember last week..
I talked about the ways you can decorate
with the ever fun....
6 ft ruler!




If you didn't get a chance to check it out!
It was a fun Do-it-yourself 6ft ruler project!
Link to post here:


Well,
I have been trying to incorporate my ruler on our front porch
&
I think I  may have found the perfect sign to add with it.

It says: Let Love Grow
and was 
$3.00 at Target!
 (you know that section right when walk in & the magnetic force of the $1.00 section drags you in)
 oh, you have been there too!
You can't even walk by it without instantly being hypnotized by all the lovely finds.
Oh, only a $1.00..
I need this, this, this, this, and this!
By the time you get to the checkout, the hypnosis has worn off & you sneakingly put back a few of those items before you check out!

Please tell me others have done that or I feel like a dork!

Anyways,
where was I?
Oh ya,
 I added that "special hypnosis sign" to the ruler and so far..
It's a start & once it warms up..
I'll add Flowers around it, try to make it a little more festive!


I have been trying a few different pillows to see which one looks best!

What pillows are you guys liking better?
 Let me know in the comment section!!

I need some advice!

Well Happy Tuesday Y'all.

Don't forget to give Altobelli Peterson Construction a call for all your:
siding
roofing
decking
door
window
or
Gutter needs!!
1-218-744-3350



No comments:

Post a Comment