Saturday, October 10, 2015

A tour from "dear mom"!

 ..Happy Saturday Everyone!
Hope this Saturday is finding you feeling energized and well!
(Now that I have a 16 year old, I am never energized or well...I am hoping that subsides soon!)
Most parents say it really doesn't...

Speaking of Parents...

The other day I stopped over at "dear mom's" house
she had just finished decorating her mantel for Fall..
~The light bulb went off and I thought...
this has to be shared with you guys because my mom has a very unique and fun style!

It's cool how everyone has their own taste...
That's what makes decorating so fun!

With "dear mom's" permission...
I snuck some shots!

...Come Along on the "dear mom" Tour!


The wall hanging is from Firelight Galleries in Virginia, MN.

The Autumn garland, my mom purchased at an estate sale..
she did say Ben Franklin carries something similar.


It also looks like she added some small pumpkins to put the finishing touches on.
I hope you enjoy the "mantel tour"....I hope my mom inspired you!
If you see her..Don't Tell Her..
(ha, ha, ha)

In all reality, I hope you have a Great Saturday!!

If you are looking for some more fun Fall idea, check out these posts:

 My Front porch post:
http://altobellipetersonconstruction.blogspot.com/2015/10/grab-cup-of-coffee-good-book-and-pick.html 

Fun Easy Halloween Projects:
http://altobellipetersonconstruction.blogspot.com/2015/10/spoooooktacularly-easy-projects-for.html

 LIKE US ON FACEBOOK:
https://www.facebook.com/altobellipetersonconstruction?fref=ts 

Thanks so much you guys
and 
Remember...

Don't forget to call Altobelli Peterson Construction for all your
siding, roofing, gutter, deck, door, or window needs at 1-218-744-3350! 

Chow for Now,
 Shelby 

No comments:

Post a Comment