Friday, October 2, 2015

Grab a cup of coffee, a good book, and pick out a spot to sit!



...FaNciFy FrIdAy...

Happy Friday Everyone!
Just stopping in to show you a couple fun Fall Pictures from my porch!

Grab a cup of coffee, a good book, and pick out a spot to sit!
Let's enjoy the Friday together!
 

I tackled the front door yesterday!
Grabbed two cornstalks from the farmers market~$5
Added a pumpkin~$3
A fun shovel from a talented friend~
and
then  used what I had around the house!

Can you tell I love Fall?


Fall has always been a peaceful time of year for me.

It just always brings back good memories of 
being outside riding wheelers, 
enjoying the woods searching for a grouse, 
or
just simply smelling the crisp air. 

Hope you have time to enjoy Fall this Weekend!

To see some fun ways to Decorate Fall on a Dime, check out this post:
http://altobellipetersonconstruction.blogspot.com/2015/09/decorating-for-fall-on-dime.html




Thanks,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment