Thursday, October 22, 2015

15 day Cookie Making Challenge!

The 15 Day Cookie Making Challenge...

Last week, dear daughter, politely stated the following statement:
"Mom, you never make cookies..like ever!"
.So, I politely responded, "Oh honey, yes I do!"
She responds, "Not the ones you have to make by yourself!"

I laugh...

She laughs...
Then, we both Laugh!

This continued &  repeated for 15 minutes, until I finally said.

"Fine, I will make you cookies every day for 15 days!"
Her eyes popped open!!
"Really MOM? For 15 days!"
"Yes, 15 days in a row we will make cookies!"

Now, I must follow through....

Yesterday was day #1 and we made cookies!!
(They may or may not have come out of a frozen box, already shaped into perfect balls)
~She didn't notice...shhhhh!
They were "Goblin cookies!"

I have 14 days Left of Cookie Making and I am pumped
~a little nervous, because baking is not me!

I am taking the challenge...
want to come along on the 15 day cookie challenge with Me?
Come on you guys...I need a team to support me!

If you have any easy fun cookie recipes, please share them with me!!!!

Also, if you are looking for Affordable ways to decorate for Halloween:
Click this link:
:http://altobellipetersonconstruction.blogspot.com/2015/10/halloween-decorating-all-for-100now.html

Hope you have a "great cookie filled day!"
Shelby



No comments:

Post a Comment