Monday, October 19, 2015

Does anyone really need an office? How about a secret mommy room! NO KIDS ALLOWED!

Happy Monday Everyone!
~hoping your  Monday is Magnificent so far!

On the blog today, an office turned into "the secret mommy room"

When you enter our home, to the left..we have an office.
I used to have a desk there
 however,
 I have found we really never "do work in the office!"

I wanted to make the space a little more functional!
Found this adorable couch at Anderson Furniture 
and
 matched it with a colorful rug from Firelight Galleries!



Plan of action is to:
~add a secret tv that only mom knows about
Yes, this is my room..I claim it...all of it!!

NO LEGOS
NO DOLLS
NO PUCKS
NO STICKS
NO BATS
NO BALLS
..Just me 
Okay, there can be pictures of the children but no actual children in here!


..Can you picture it?
Relaxation, ya...me neither!

Thanks for stopping by everyone!

Looking forward to decorating this room for the Festival of Trees House Tour
Happening November 20th and 21st!


Hope you enjoy the little office turned "mommy room" tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment