Wednesday, April 15, 2015

"Dear Wife Design"

As many of you know, I am trying to find my "nitch" at Altobelli Peterson and Vertex Roofing!
I have been having so much fun with my new email address & now I have an "official office"!

yes, you heard me...office :) can i get a whoop, whoop?

I was talking to "dear hubby" about what I feel could be added at Altobelli Peterson & Vertex Roofing.

I told him how people know they want to make exterior changes and additions to their home,
but,  THEY JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY WANT OR WHAT WOULD LOOK GOOD!

..that is where this "dear wife" comes into play...hang on you guys...here it comes...
wait for it, wait for it!!

 FOR FREE, YES FOR FREE!!!

All You have to do is EMAIL ME a picture of the exterior of your home. Tell me what bothers you most, and I will email you back with some decorating suggestions for the exterior of your home.

For example: A color to paint your door, a way to add some fun to your front porch, a new siding color, where to add a window or change existing ones!!! A way for you to see some possible changes you could make with the help of "dear wife" and "dear hubby".



If then, You Like the Design or Part of the Design...we can help you Make Your Dream a Reality!

~We will stop by your home, measure the job, and estimate the cost ALL FREE OF CHARGE!

*IT DOES NOT COST YOU A THING TO EMAIL ME!

This is Just Me, helping You think of some fun ideas to add to your home!

If you are interested in getting a free home plan..just email me including a picture of your home to:

~speterson@abcironrange.com
Include a picture of your home and wait for my response!!

Hope to Hear from you soon!
Shelby




No comments:

Post a Comment