Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Decorating for Fall on a Dime!

HaPpY TuEsDaY everyone!
Hope Everyone is doing well!
 
Are you guys "Falling" in LOVE with Fall yet?

 Do you get excited to "break out" the Fall decor?
 or 
Does the thought of decorating make you want to stick your head in a pumpkin?

Well, Don't feel troubled!
I have some fun, easy, and affordable ways to decorate outside for Fall!

#1. Use what you already have & just add to it.
Do you have a old wicker chair or rocking chair you had out for summer?
Use that piece & just change add to it!

I just "flip" the pillows!
  
2. Change the Pillows or Cushions
You may be thinking, you don't want to invest in expensive pillows or cushions.
Here's my little secret:
I buy pillows that I can turn over and use again...
The cream pillow, on the other side, is a flag that I use on the 4th of July!
 Just a easy way to get a few seasons out of one!
*The other one I did purchase at Target, on sale with the 5% discount! 


 #3. Find a sale on plants...or MUMS!
Our local Farmer's market has them on sale for 2 for $20.00
~That's a bargain!
If a  new plant is out of the budget, pick some sticks, add a few lights, and throw it together in a planter!

 



#4. Take your Indoor baskets....outdoors!
I have an addiction to baskets. 
I just grabbed one from inside and stuck a plant in it!
Use what you already have!

 

#5. Lastly, I just found a $5.00 sign and hung it over the chair for some fun!

Apples, Ciders, Pumpkins anyone?

#6. Do you have Veggies from the Garden?
Go grab those squash or pumpkins or ask a friend that gardens!
Go grab them, throw them in a fun basket, and set it out as a center piece!

 
 I hope you Enjoyed my Decorating on a Dime for Fall Post!

Also, Don't forget to give us a "call this Fall" for all your siding, roofing, gutter, deck, door, or window needs at 1-218-744-3350 today!

Shelby

 

No comments:

Post a Comment